Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rite Aid Savings - Feb 24, 2009

I swore off Rite aid last year after numerous attempts to reclaim all that was due to me in single check rebates. Basically, the system works great, unless you attempt to get a rebate on an item you had to get a raincheck for. After much persistence, I was able to get the full reimbursement, but it's not something I really want to do again.

Anyway, after staying away for several months, I've started getting a few things again. This week I got:

10 soy joy bars for 10 for $5.00 - used a $2 mc - submitted for scr online, will receive $5.00. Profit made $2 + soy joy bars (which are really disgusting, IMHO, but I can donate them, someone else may love them)

1 Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves for $2.99 - used a $1 mc - submitted for scr online, will receive $2.99. Profit made $1 + a bottle of shampoo. BTW, make sure you pick up the Wonder Waves line, or it doesn't count toward your SCR.

No comments: