Monday, October 20, 2008

Scout Schooling



Stacy's theme today is about careers. It is targeted for high schoolers. My second daughter is a freshman, but is not homeschooled. We do "homeschool" throughout the summer. Basically just work on her cadet girl scout program and Training Our Daughters to be Keepers at Home. It's a home economics curriculum.


My daughter Shayla and I (she's in first grade)have been talking about careers, too. So far she says she only wants to be a kid, but maybe someday she'll change her mind. LOL! (Hopefully!)


We've been doing Shayla's Junior Girl Scout badgework at home. I call it Scouts-at-Home. She loves it because I make all the activities hands-on. Here are the posts. She has earned more and I will post them as I have time.


Careers: http://love2-bhome.blogspot.com/2008/10/careers-try-it.html. We are currently still working on this and have more to post on it.





One of the posts has other links for "scout schooling."


For more homeschooling ideas, go here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting on my blog today. I wish we could get more people involved! For now, I'll be thankful for the ones who do post.
:-)

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the ratio would be if you use a diffuser. Since I didn't purchase one, I didn't bother to check. It might still be the same as using it in a spray bottle. (15 and 15)