Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Confessions of a Coupon-a-holic: From a Husband's Prospective

This is a funny post about how a husband feels about his wife's new found frugal activities. Shopping!!!

I can totally relate to this post. When I first started CVSing and coupon shopping about a year ago, my husband said, "Is this legal? Are the cops going to come looking for you?" Now he's totally on board with me getting his soda pop and 3 more bags of stuff at CVS for $1.86 oop (that's out of pocket) for anyone who doesn't speak coupon lingo.

My oldest daughter was talking about having to go to the store to buy shampoo, and such because she was out. I found myself telling her "What, you paid full price for that stuff! Why if you only lived closer, we have enough shampoo for five years!"

For a complete CVS tutorial visit Crystal's blog at Money Saving Mom.

No comments: