Sunday, June 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 6/29-7/5, 2008


Since I did sooo much better having a plan last week (with meal plans, that is) I thought I'd join in the Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday, again.
Last week was week of the bird. I was able to follow my plans to stretch that one little chicken to the limits. Since we're sick to death of chicken, this week is going to include more beef recipes.
Since I totally overspent at Whole Foods on our allergy free foods ($325 last week), I'm going to use out of our stash again.
Sunday: Pot roast, leftover biscuits, green beans, salad
Monday: Beef & Noodles over mashed potatoes, green beans, biscuits, salad
Tuesday: Beef & Rice casserole, Veggie Soup, Salad
Wednesday: meatloaf, potato wedges, spinach, salad
Thursday: leftover veggie soup, sandwiches, pickles, carrot & celery sticks
Friday: Salmon patties, homemade french fries, macaroni salad, corn, salad
These plans are for 3 adults and 1 child.
Breakfasts are usually peanut butter & jelly, homemade quick bread muffins, or eggs
Snacks: Fresh or canned fruit
Lunches: Leftovers

1 comment:

Calina said...

Sorry this post is so mashed together. Blogger is not allowing me to space today!