Monday, June 23, 2008

Little Mama

I have observed how the mothering instinct was inborn into my third daughter. I did not understand that by playing with baby dolls as children, the young ladies actually learn nurturing and mothering skills.


I know it's kind of late in the game to make this realization, with having raised two daughters through this age already, but I guess it's better late than never. Maybe I have hope of having grandkids yet someday! Actually, Shayla will probably give me a lot of grandkids. She wants to have 13 children. Her favorite show is Jon & Kate Plus 8.

Here's Shayla holding her baby in her homemade babysling. She is dancing to music with baby!

This was Shayla's latest purchase from the Goodwill. Her own laundry center. She was so excited, she came right home and did a load of baby clothes in her new laundry center.

No comments: