Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Prepare and Pray

I'm so excited to get this!  I have seen this curriculum being used by several other homeschoolers.  It looks like such practical, but fun skills to teach and learn. 

There was finally a little extra in the budget to make this purchase.  Yay!  I can't wait till it gets here.  I'm excited to see that the accompanying books are sold on Amazon.  I can use my Swagbucks to pay for those. 

I hope to incorporate this into our family time, so that my public schooled daughter, Morgan,  can also enjoy the practical lessons.

Now, has anyone else used Prepare and Pray?  Blessed Assurance?  What do you think of these programs?  Did you do it as part of your daily schoolwork or someother way?  Are there sites that show visual ideas for the lessons?  (I forgot where I seen the lessons originally).  :(   

No comments: