Tuesday, July 7, 2009

CVS Trip - July 6, 2009



This week's steals, I mean deals were amazing! I had some ECB's I had to roll, so here's what I got:

Transaction 1:

1 Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor $8.99 with $3 ecb - $2 mc
1 Colgate total toothpaste $3.49 with $1 ecb -$1 mc
2 Dawn dish soaps 2/$2 with $1 ecb on 2 - 2 /.50 mc
1 CVS pantiliners .89 - .89 ecb (like I really needed these, lol!)

Total after coupons and ecbs: 66 cents and got back $5 ecbs!

I hadn't planned on doing 2 transactions, but I asked for a raincheck for the pencils and tape that was on sale. The line was forming behind me and there was only one cashier, so I stepped to the back of the line, because she said she had the tape, she would have to get it.

Transaction 2:
3 rolls CVS scotch tape $1.49 each - $1.49 each ecbs

Total after ecbs: 52 cents and received $4.47 in ecbs!


So I got all this for $1.18 and got a total of $14.47 in ecbs. That's including $5 for an online survey and $1 for spring spending.


Do you have any deals to share?

1 comment:

Dee Yoder said...

Your blog is LOADED with tips! I WANT to grow up to be like you someday-LOL. I SO want to be this organized and tenacious. I LOVE reading these tips and stories...they do keep with me and I find myself thinking about giving some of them a try. Keep up the good work!