Recently I did stop and hit the jackpot with healthy and frugal living books that I enjoy reading. I figure I can read them and if it's not something I want to reference often, I will turn around and sell them for a small profit on half.com, so I will easily make my $$ back.
These are just some of the books I got for $5.60
- The Nontoxic Home
- A Cancer Therapy: Results of Fifty Cases
- Spontaneous Healing
- The Food Pharmacy
- The Cancer Prevention Diet
- The Perricone Prescription
- Breakthrough: Eight Steps to Wellness
- Your Body's Many Cries for Water
- Patient Heal Thyself
- The Detox Diet
- Eat Right 4 Your Type
- The Tightwad Gazette
So many books! So little time!
What are you reading this summer?