Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today marks our 14th wedding anniversary! Seems like a lifetime ago! Who would have thought we've made it this long?
I was only 22 years old when we began dating. I had a 6 year old daughter and one on the way. You graciously stepped in where the others failed and became an instant family man.
We didn't have money for an extravagant wedding, in fact, we only had five other people present. We didn't have fancy wedding clothes or flowers, but we had love. That has carried us through some crazy times.
Looking forward to spending many more years with my best friend and true love.

3 comments:

Dee Yoder said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! It's wonderful to have a good husband, isn't it? Blessings to the both of you and may you share many more anniversaries together!

Karen said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! My husband and I are coming up on our 10th - we're excited. And yes, I love him more now than ever. :)

gina said...

Happy Anniversary- what a lovely tribute to your husband!