This little tidbit of humor was included in the money-wise newsletter. If you have not signed up for this free e-newsletter, you can do so by sending a blank email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
**---------- ----- A BIT OF HUMOR ------------ -**
Funny Phrases of Wisdom
1. If you're too open minded, your brains might fall out.
2. Age seems a very high price to pay for maturity. I soooo agree with this. Why couldn't I have known everything I know now when I had the time and energy!!!!
3. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more thangoing to a garage makes you a mechanic.
4. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
5. For every action, there is an equal and opposite governmentprogram.
6. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
7. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
8. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
9. No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
10. Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it. Again, I agree with this one! It seems to happen everytime I declutter!
11. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
12. Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.