Sunday, November 30, 2008

CVS Black Friday Trip

I've gotten away from posting my bargains lately. But I'll try to do it again for awhile. Not to brag, but to encourage that you, too can bring down your food and toiletries budget.

This is what I got:



1 king size Twizzler $1.00 Get $1 ecb back



1 Clairol Hydrience hair color $8.49 -$2.00 off any haircolor CVS coupon



1 Aussie conditioner $2.99 - $1.00 manufacturer coupon Get $2.99 ecb back



1 Playtex tampon 18 ct. $3.99 - $1.00 manufacturer coupon Get $3.99 back



1 Johnson & Johnson Softlotion $5.69 Get back $5.69 ecb



1 Loreal juice lipgloss $6.99 Get $6.99 ecb back



1 Soft & dri deodorant 99 cents -50 cents manufacturer coupon



1 Sally Hansen Max Growth Nail Color $3.79 - $2.00 manufacturer coupon Get $3.79 ecb



1 Garnier cleanser $5.99 - $1.00 manufacturer coupon. Get $5.99 ecb back



1 Gatorade G2 $1.49. Get $1.49 ecb back



1 Covergirl smoothers liquid foundation $7.99 - $2.00 manufacturer coupon. Get $7.99 ecb back



1 Covergirl pressed powder $5.99 - $1.00 manufacturer coupon. Get $5.99 ecb back


My total was $55.39. I used a CVS $10 off $50 purchase coupon (I got this from scanning my card at the price checker machine in the store). *Always give your $$$ off coupons first, then give any manufacturer/cvs coupons next. Lastly give your ecbs. Then I gave my manufacturer/CVS coupons (my total went down to $37.61)Lastly, I paid with $15.99 in ecb's.


So, I paid $21.62 oop (out of pocket). I earned $49.90 in new ecb's to use next time. Could I have broken it into multiple transactions? I intended to do two, but some things I had to get rainchecks for. My total also had to reach $50 mark to use $10/50 coupon.



For additional help with CVSing, visit Money Saving Mom for her CVS 101, or Keeping the Kingdom First for the $5.00 CVS Scenarios, I heart CVS has scenarios and weekly and monthly scans before they are released to help you plan your shopping. Check out these sites and others on my sidebar.
BTW, I am siked about this week! It looks like there is not much, but I had to get rainchecks on four items last week. They were all free after ecb's. I have manufacturer coupons to match up with the rainchecks, so right off that's $10 CVS owes me. (You have to "buy" $10 worth of product, but there's alot of B1g1f items this week I can match with coupons to get alot of free stuff, without even dipping into my ecb's!)
Also, one of the items is the complete care contact solution. It was on sale for $8.99 last week - not in. I got a raincheck. So it would be free. Then I got a $2.00 printable coupon, so I'll make $2.00, now I see that it is a December monthly deal. . . So. . . I'll get 1 complete care for free + $2.00 profit, then it'll kick out an $8.99 ecb for the monthly deal. Awesome! They'll be paying me $10.99 to take contact solution (which I need, anyway)!!!!!

No comments: