Monday, October 27, 2008

Menu Plans for October 27 - November 1, 2008

I awoke this morning to our deck covered with snow. It's still coming down pretty good. I just hung laundry outside yesterday! Shayla is going to wake up wanting to play in it!


It feels so good to be back home and somewhat back to normal.


Whatever normal may be.


Football season ended with a win for our team! Woo-hoo! Daughter 2 is now done with cheerleading and marching band. A bigger, louder, WOO-HOO!


My oldest daughter is now married, as of this past weekend. She is lounging on the beaches of Hawaii for the next week. It's official I'm now old. I am a mother-in-law!

I spent yesterday de-cluttering. Yes, me, the self-proclaimed packrat. It was starting to be a bit too much, even for me. I think I like it. Sshh...don't tell anyone!

So please be patient with me, I may not be blogging much, until I get back into my normal routine.


Another thing about me...I am totally burnt out on bargain shopping this week. I don't plan on stepping foot in a store, except Rite Aid this week, so we'll be using from our immense stockpile!


Sunday: Leftover chili, biscuits, salad, carrot and celery sticks.
Monday: frozen pizzas, salad
Tuesday: frozen fish sticks for hubby, dd 2, & grandma (they actually like them)tilapia nuggets (similar to chicken nuggets) for dd 3 and I, oven baked potato wedges, peas
Wednesday: spaghetti & meatballs, biscuits/breadsticks, salad
Thursday: clean the freezer of homemade soup night. I have small containers of chicken noodle, veggie soup, and who knows what other kinds are lurking in there. It's time to make room for turkey!
Friday: Eat out!
Saturday: crockpot chicken, mashed potatoes, peas, biscuits


Sorry no ground shaking meals this week! I think I made a campaign promise to have a changed menu this week - complete with breakfasts, snacks and costs.

Maybe next week!

No comments: