Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Open for Suggestions!

I love to read other people's blogs! I love to get the feeling that I am somewhat normal by reading other SAHM blogs. I like to know that my house isn't the only one that looks like a tornado hit it during homeschooling and canning season. I like to be reassured that my family is you know, typical. Not what the media necessarily portrays as typical, but the homeschooling, food preserving, large family-type Christian family.

Anyway, I'm always looking for new blogs to lurk around. Do you have any suggestions for me? My interests are frugal homemaking, couponing, homeschooling, frugally homeschooling, hands on learning, healthy eating, oh, and I really love crafts, too, but never find the time.

What are your favorite blogs to read?

No comments: