- 1 Revlon Nail Polish $2.99 - $1 mc (expires 8/6 - if you have it) - 2.99 scr = free + $1 overage
- Charles Worthington Results conditioner (who can't use conditioner with all of our long hair) $4.99 - $4.99 scr = free (only good 8/3 - 8/5)
- GE Soft White light bulbs $2.00 - $2.00 scr = free (I know they're not CFL, but free is free!)
- Nature's Cure Acne Treatment $7.99 - $7.99 scr = free (This will come in handy with having a teenager!)
- 2 Stayfree 24 ct maxi pads 2.99 ea. - $1.00 scr (for 1) - 2.99 (BOGO mc) = $1.99 for both
- 1-2pk Noxzema disposable razors $3.99 - $3.99 scr = free
They were out of the ReNu contact lens solution double pack for $9.99 - $9.99 scr = free, but I spoke with the cashier about a raincheck. She said I couldn't submit it for scr if it wasn't done this week, so I wouldn't get it for free. After speaking with her manager, the manager wrote me a raincheck for a free ReNu double pack! Cha-ching!
All together, I spent $25.91 oop, but after submitting my single check rebate, I will get back $21.96. I will have spent $1.99 on 2 packs of pads and $1.96 in sales tax. Not bad! Thanks Rite Aid!