Tuesday, June 3, 2008

CVS Savings May 29, 2008



I think this was one of my most impressive weeks at CVS.

As you can see, I got 5-12 packs of my hubby's drink of choice, Mountain Dew. On Sale for Buy 4-12packs at $12, get 5th 12pk free.

Pictured are 2 bottles of SoBe Life flavored water. I originally had 6, but I had some thirsty campers before I took the photo. On sale for $1 each. There were printable BOGO coupons, so I got 3 free.

Lastly I have a Shick Intuition Razor that was on sale several weeks ago. I got a raincheck for it because they were out of stock. The raincheck was written for a price of $2.88, then I had a $4 mc, which means CVS gave me $ to take it from the shelves!

First I used a $3/15 CVS coupon, then BOGO coupons on 3 of the SoBe's, the $4 mc for the razor. Then I used ecb's.

All in all, I walked out paying .48 oop and got $3 ecb back from the SoBe's!

No comments: