Saturday, March 1, 2008

7 Year Itch?!?

Get your mind out of the gutter!!! It's not what you're thinking!!!

My husband asked me if I was nesting today. I think it's just "spring cleaning." And the fact that we're going to be doing our homestudy and having a home inspection for our mortgage refinance. Anyway, friends and family are laughing at me or with me. It seems as if every 6-7 years I decide it's time to add to our family. My girls are ages 20-1/2, 14, and almost 7. Since it's that time again, and I don't think I could handle a pregnancy/infancy period again, this time we have chose to add to our family through adoption.

Maybe it's a way of feeling young. Maybe I'm too busy to notice I'm getting older. Maybe it's because Morgan will be able to leave the nest in several year. I don't think I ever want an empty nest.

Does anyone else struggle with this?

No comments: