Saturday, August 22, 2009

Children's Place 15% off Code

I love the colorful clothing designs for kids at the The Children's Place. I try to buy clothes to fit my kids for the following summer. In this way, I have been able to snag some new clothes for cheaper-than-thrift-store-prices!


Right now there is a sale going on at The Children's Place on many of their summer items. Sizes and quantities are limited. Many items are just $3.99 or less.


Use one of these codes to take an additional 15% off FA79 (can only be used on one order) or the one I found today PARENTING79 - good through 9/7/09. Shipping (no matter the size of the order) is always $5.00


If you are a member of My Points, you can also receive 2 points per dollar spent at this store. If your credit card has a similar rewards program, this is almost a steal.


Please share how you save money shopping for kids clothes (or yours).

No comments: