Sunday, February 24, 2008

CVS Savings from Feb. 22, 08


I purchased:

1 Tresemme conditioner 3/$10 - $2 CVS coupon (We use a bulk amount of conditioner in our house!)

2 Sunsilk shampoo/conditioner products and got 2 Sunsilk stylers for free
Price for each was $4.49 - 2 $1 man. coupons & $1.50/2 CVS coupons. That makes it $1.37 per product. That's as cheap as Suave brand and a better product I believe.

1 Venus Embrace Razor $9.99 - $2 man. coupon - $2 CVS coupon. Makes it free after $6 ecb

total oop $13.91 (Now I had $15.00 ecb to use. I could have thrown a filler item like a candy bar in to make the total $15, but I wasn't thinking - in a hurry! I earned $6 in new ecb's from the razor.

You can "stack" the CVS store coupons with the manufacturer's coupons for a huge savings. Always check moneysavingmom.com for CVS coupons. They are usually released on Thursday afternoons!

No comments: